Your Daily Vitamin C's & Immunity Cleanse
DISCLAIMER: This is a pre-order item. We are preparing a fresh batch of juices for you to enjoy. The tentative date of delivery for these juices is 3rd June 2021.
*For gifts - do add a gift note at checkout under "shipping instructions" and we will include a gift card with your message in your order.
Bundle of six refreshing cold-pressed juices for your daily source of Vitamin C!
This bundle contains:
2 x 300ml The OG Orange
2 x 300ml Perky Gingy
2 x 300ml Hakuna Manuka
The OG Orange
Superpowers: Vitamin C Immune Booster
Superpowers: Vitamin C, Heart Healthy Immune Booster
Ingredients: Fresh Orange juice, Carrot juice, Ginger juice, Turmeric powder
1 knob of ginger
Sprinkle of turmeric powder
Superpowers: Vitamin C-Rich, Antioxidant Kick
Ingredients: Manuka Honey, Apple, Pineapple, Lemon
½ teaspoon Manuka Honey
½ an apple
¼ cup pineapple juice
Splash of fresh lemon juice
How do I drink these Cold Pressed Juices?
As the ingredients of these juices are rich in Vitamin C and immune-boosting ingredients, we recommend the following when doing your juice cleanse:
(1) Our juices should not be considered as meal replacements as it does not contain all the nutrients needed for a balanced diet. Your diet will still need protein and healthy fats. We suggest having at least 3 bottles of juice a day along with small light meals rich in protein and healthy fats such as pan-fried salmon or steamed fish.
(2) Your juice experience should be an enjoyable one! - listen to what your body needs. Design your own juicing journey, but here's an example of how you can consume the juices. You may drink 1-2 bottles of each flavor in a day, based on what your body craves:
- Begin your day with a bottle of Immune Boosting Vitamin C-rich OG Orange along with your multi-grain breakfast.
- After lunch when you're back to work, drink a bottle of Perky Gingy. Made from real turmeric and ginger, it helps with brain productivity and indigestion.
- Grab a bottle of Hakuna Manuka during dinner along with your food rich in iron such as red bean soup/red meats to help promote absorption of iron.