Antioxidant Supergreen Detox Cleanse
*For gifts - do add a gift note at checkout under "shipping instructions" and we will include a gift card with your message in your order.
Bundle of six refreshing cold-pressed juices for your daily source of all the veggies you need! These drinks will help improve your immune system and flush out any toxins. Your body and your mind will thank you for this!
This bundle contains:
2 x 300ml Greener Pastures
2 x 300ml Perky Gingy
2 x 300ml Feel the Beet
Ingredients: Celery, Green Apple, Cucumber
1 stalk of celery
⅓ of a cucumber
2.5 green apples
Celery contains a plant compound called apigenin, which is anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral, and antioxidant
Vitamins A, K, C, Potassium, Magnesium and more
Hydrating, removes waste from the body
Preliminary studies suggest that cucumbers possess anti-aging capabilities
Healthy skin and bones
Supports digestion and weight loss
Drinking celery in juice form allows you to consume much more of the vegetable, thereby consuming higher quantities of its nutrients and vitamins (unless you're alright with chomping down 2 or more stalks of celery at a go)
Ingredients: Orange, Carrot, Ginger, Turmeric Powder
1 knob of ginger
Sprinkle of turmeric powder
- Great for productivity - aids brain health and functionality.
- Both turmeric and ginger are traditionally used for medicinal purposes to cure inflammation, pain, and nausea. They both contain immune-boosting. properties due to their strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- Helps with indigestion.
- Hair health - helps with hair growth and hair loss. Ginger consists of antiseptic properties that help prevent dandruff.
- Eye health - helps protect your eyes from the sun and other eye-related problems.
Feel the Beet
Ingredients: Apple juice, Beetroot, Carrot, Honey
1 small beetroot
⅓ of an apple
2 teaspoon honey
Folate (vitamin B9), manganese, potassium, iron, and vitamin C
Good for gut health - promotes the growth of good bacteria in the gut, in turn improving immunity
Beetroot and its juice help your heart and lungs work better during exercise. Nitric oxide from beets increases blood flow to your muscles.
How do I drink these Cold Pressed Juices?
We recommend the following when doing your juice cleanse:
(1) Our juices should not be considered as meal replacements as it does not contain all the nutrients needed for a balanced diet. Your diet will still need protein and healthy fats. We suggest having at least 3 bottles of juice a day along with small light meals rich in protein and healthy fats such as pan-fried salmon or steamed fish.
(2) Your juice experience should be an enjoyable one! - listen to what your body needs. Design your own juicing journey, but here's an example of how you can consume the juices. You may drink 1-2 bottles of each flavor in a day, based on what your body craves:
- For dull skin, have a bottle of our version of ABC (Apple, Beetroot, Carrots). The ABC drink helps the skin glow and helps with blemishes, black spots, acne. It's also a great anti-aging juice - both beetroot and carrot combined contain nutrients that reduce the effects of free radicals that skin cells. We recommend having this in the morning for that morning glow!
- After lunch when you're back to work, drink a bottle of Perky Gingy. Made from real turmeric and ginger, it helps with brain productivity and indigestion.
- When the weather is too hot to handle, have a bottle of Greener Pastures to cool you down. Each bottle contains a whole stalk of celery, cucumber, and 2.5 green apples. Loaded with antioxidants and great for hydration.
(3) If you feel comfortable consuming more juices in one day, you may purchase our 1 Day Detox Antioxidant Juice Cleanse (9 Juices) instead.
If you want to have a longer Juice Cleanse, you may purchase our 3 Day Detox Antioxidant Juice Cleanse (18 Juices).